BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
HACP (Hampshire Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
My counselling qualifications include:
- Working with Young People aged between 15 and 19 years of age.
- The Foundation for Infant Loss Training.
Continuing Professional Development:
I make on-going regular commitment to my professional development. Recent workshops I have attended include:
- Workshop on Neuroscience
- Working with Dreams
- Counselling Survivors of Domestic Abuse
- Working with clients on the Autistic Spectrum
- Understanding Addiction
- Supporting parents through pregnancy loss and the death of a baby